MysticRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticRO

Mystic Ragnarok Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baby
Admin
Baby

Donation Information Empty
PostSubject: Donation Information   Donation Information Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am

Donations can be done by clicking here
The following are a few of the donation items you can receive. Pictures and descriptions are available on our main site here.

Name Change ($5.00):
You can change your name or you can change it back, but only once. Please remember if that character is a guild leader, you will have to turn your guild over to someone you can trust to give it back to you after the name change. If you are unable to find someone and want your guild back, you will need to donate an additional $3 and give your guild name to Zohan.

Job Change ($5.00):
You can change any final job class to another final job class. As with the name changes, you can change it once and if you don't like it, you can change it back. And this can only be done on ONE of your characters.

Custom Items:
Helms are $10
Helm boxes are $10
Wings are $15
Wing boxes are $15

The helm and wing boxes are just like gift boxes. When you open a wing box, you will get a random set of wings. They could be quest wings, donation wings, or even wings that are not available to ANY of the players yet. Its the same with the helm boxes.

Also we will be creating gift boxes that have 1wing 1helm and 2 cards of random choice...Those will probably be $25....So please bare with us for now...

Please remember that donation items CAN NOT be traded for something else. Once you choose your donation items, they are yours. You can keep them, sell them, give them away, or trade them to another player. But you can't exchange them for another donation item.

By donating you help us to make this free private RO server even better. Please note, that by donating, you cannot ask for a refund of any kind. Also note, that the funds received, will only be used to pay for the server fees, and maintenance, once they are received. Also remember none of the donation items are over powering or unbalanced....Thanks for your donation and helping MysticRO grow to a better more dedicated server...

Once you have made a donation, please pm me, Baby, the following information so your donation can be added to the server. Your real name, your character name, your transaction number, the amount of your donation, and your account ID. Please do NOT send me your password.
Once I receive this information, I will add your donation to the server, and you can pick up your donation items. I check the forum and my msgs often, but if you see me in game and I have not sent you a confirmation msg, please pm me in game and I will take care of it right away. Thank you.

-MysticRO Staff-
Back to top Go down
https://mysticro.board-directory.net

Donation Information
Page 1 of 1